The links below will lead you to more information about student dropout rates, research that shows how relationships benefit students, as well as other helpful information.
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- » pdfpagesannualreportreduced.pdf
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
- » img004-merged6-compressed.pdf
- 2013-2014 Annual Report
- » img010-merged4-compressed.pdf
Year in Review
A brief glimpse of our year-end information, before school data is released.
- The Numbers
Click the link below for more information about dropout statistics and how High School dropouts affect the community in which they reside.
- » http://dropoutprevention.org/resources/statistics/
- Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation
- » http://tippecanoevalleyschools.com/
- Warsaw Community Schools
- » http://www.warsaw.k12.in.us/
- Wawasee School Corporation
- » http://www.wawasee.k12.in.us/education/components/sectionlist/default.php?sectiondetailid=5&
- Whitko School Corporation
- » http://www.whitko.org/
- Community Collaboration
"Schools do not exist in isolation and they cannot go it alone."
- » http://dropoutprevention.org/effective-strategies/school-community-collaboration/